OK Gang.

I found a pile of QSL cards, about 555  of them.  All DX and they were in
a drawer from a move.  I noticed none of them are in my logging program.

I am entering them into my log and realized they are not all
entered as confirmed.
I just recently learned how to open up the bottom sections of my
logging and enter the cards for confirmation.
It says use the F2 key to confirm and I have that key set in the
preferences.
When I hit the F2 key it automatically enters an "S" in all the boxes???

So my question is this.  I manually enter the cards as "C" for confirmed.
Is this correct?
I see C-S-L and figured they are Confirmed, Sent, and LOTW?
Is this correct.
Also on my page 69 it says you have to hit the F10 key to save the
changes.  When you make the changes and hit the enter key, and
save the changes does this do the same thing?  And this is just a
fast function key to do the same thing?

Sorry for the reading but I am trying to learn more all the time. hee hee...

John Paul // AB4PP