Paul,

Thanks for the help the other day.  I have three suggestions for
enhancements to DX4WIN on a new release:

1.      Remove IOTA as a checked default when sending spots (Alt-A)
2.      Implement UDP broadcast for QSOs between WSJT-X and DX4WIN (and
other programs)
3.      Add Q65 as a mode or sub-mode (plus any other new modes)

A friend, AB4IQ, and I both happened to work WL7T/P from a rare grid (EL58)
using Q65.  Ed uses Log4OM for 6 meters.  His confirmation via LOTW clearly
shows the mode as Q65 while mine does not.

The times, they are a changing.  hi, hi       UDP broadcast between apps is
here to stay!

Thank you for your consideration.  73,  Dave, N4QS