From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Monday, 31 October, 2022 07:14
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Scale and Font

I made the fatal mistake of double-clicking on the DX4WIN icon on my lower
tray which brought me to the demo mode.  When I closed that and
single-clicked the icon only the QSO entry window showed up and the scale
was large.  I went through the Preferences and restored everything, but when
I tried to change the scale and some of the fonts on the "Screen" page, it
wouldn't respond.  That is, it wouldn't allow me to type in any changes.
I've had to restore the windows and change the scale and fonts in the past
and had no trouble.  I'm using Ver. 8.05

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Tnx es 73, Joe, K1JB