I got the country file back into the program and it works fine now.
I made a special note in my DX4WIN loose leaf spiral notebook
and will not have to figure this problem out again, I HOPE!!!!

Thanks to all who responded.  I should have remember this issue
from another experience when this happened years ago.  Trouble
is as I keep getting older I forget more..... You young'ins will remember
that one day.....

Again, thanks for all the help.  It is working just fine now.

de John Paul // AB4PP