From: David Kozinn, K2DBK [mailto:k2...@arrl.net]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 7:49 PM
To: 'Joe'; DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Packet settings

Hi Joe,

I no longer have 8.05 so the info here is from version 9, but it should be
similar. The only settings that matter on the Packet1 tab would be Type set
to "Normal" and COM port set to TCP/IP.

The fact that you can connect to some clusters and not other is possibly an
Internet issue. Can you give a couple of examples of clusters that you can
connected to and some that you can't? Can you try connecting to K1TTT, which
I know is up and running right now.