Today I received an envelope of cards of which about 20-30 requested QSL
cards in return.  I went into DX4WIN and changed the N to Y in the Label
Cnfm box for the cards in question.  Now, the problem is to print labels
for just the cards I entered today.  I don't think I can use Selection to
create a group of these cards because the log has about 55,000 entries and
the dates on the cards range from1997 into 2021.  I don't want to erase
existing "Y" Cnfm for the 29,000+ QSOs that have it.  Anyone having
suggestions on how to print labels would be welcomed!

73, Jim, AA8OY