From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Pablo via DX4WIN
Sent: Wednesday, 1 March, 2023 11:29
To: 'DX4WIN Reflector' <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Radio Time out -> Autoreconnect

Is it possible to configure DX4WIN so that if the radio is turned off, it
does not display the uncomfortable error message?

Radio time out

Radio interface has been disabled

And that as a background task it automatically reconnects when the CAT port
is responding again without having to press the button:

Start Radio

I don't know if it only happens to me, but it's very annoying and I think
there would be an easy solution in Code in case it couldn't be configured.

Any idea?

Rgrds, Pablo EA4TX