Some DX4WIN users might find this useful.  I have not tried it myself.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Trevor Stone via groups.io <tstone=trevorstone....@groups.io>
Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 12:56 AM
Subject: [adifdev] New command-line tool for transforming ADIF files
To: <adif...@groups.io>

ADIF Multitool, a command-line "Swiss Army knife" for processing ADIF
files is ready for its first public release v0.1.0.  Code and
documentation are at https://github.com/flwyd/adif-multitool

Installation is via the Go tool:
go install github.com/flwyd/adif-multitool/adifmt@latest

This program (`adifmt`) started as a solution for converting my logs
from paper to Google Sheets to CSV to ADIF for import into the POTA
website.  It supports conversion to and from ADI, ADX, CSV, and JSON[1].
  It supports validating ADIF data types and enum values, and fixing
some data formats to comply (e.g. "2023-02-28" to "20230228" and decimal
GPS coordinates to the ADIF Location type).  It also supports
programmatic edits like changing, adding, or removing fields and
inferring one field from others like BAND from FREQ and GRIDSQUARE from
LAT/LON.

It's designed to be easy to use from shell scripts or other automation
scenarios.  It could also be useful as a supplementary utility to other
logging programs.  It's still "version zero" so interfaces are subject
to change; if anyone uses adifmt for automation I would love to hear
about your use case and whether the current interface works for you.

I've attempted to adhere to the ADIF spec while still preserving user
input.  (For example, it won't reject "<CALL:8>ME MAYBE" since it's a
valid string.  It will also pass through fields which aren't part of the
ADIF spec.)  It's possible that I've misinterpreted something in the
spec, or have introduced bugs.  If your software produces any log files
that adifmt can't handle correctly or vice versa, please open a GitHub
issue.

[1] Lacking an official ADIF JSON spec, I went with something simple
that would be easy to handle with `jq` etc.

73 de WT0RJ, Trevor
--
=-=-=-= Trevor Stone -=- [Flwyd] -=- <tstone @ trevorstone.org> =-=-=-=
Computer science, eclectic philosophy, games, wits, esoterics, odd hats