Greetings,

This one has me stumped.

The other day, I worked FK8HA on 6m FT8 for my first FK on that band.  When
I look at either the DXCC (same country) window, or a DXCC Report Listing,
this contact does not appear.   The 6m DIG square in the Same Country window
and the 6m spot on the report listing are both blank.  A DXCC Report Summary
does not list this QSO.  All of my other 6m contacts and all of my other FK
contacts appear as normal.  If I enter another 6m QSO with a fictitious FK
station, it appears in the reports properly, but FK8HA does not.  When I do
a search (F8) for FK QSOs, the 6m QSO with FK8HA is included.  The QSO
details all appear correctly: Prefix =FK; Band =6m; Mode =FT8; Grid =RG37;
Freq= 50,313.00.  I have the latest version of the program (9.0.9.1259) and
the country list that was released today.  Any ideas?

Thank you.

----

73,

Mike Cizek W0VTT