Hey all, just got FT8 up and running here in the shack now and wondering on how best to get the logs from WSJT to DX4WIN ver 9.09. I googled it and found an interesting article by Dave N4QS but not sure if I am capable of setting this up. I struggle with Win 10 and my ham software .... just keeping it running smoothly is a on-going battle. So any help/ideas on how to set this up would be appreciated. I tried to have DX4WIN open at the same time with WSJT but ended up with rig control conflict so starting off bad already lol! Thanks, 73's Cort K4WI

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>