From: Bob Wolters <bobw...@hal-pc.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2023 1:57 PM
To: 'ON4AOI' <on4...@skynet.be>
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Control of QSO input fields for band and mode

Guy, thanks for your response.  Yes, that is what I was expecting to
simplify the selections for QSO entry.

But so far it is not my experience ....

I was able to ADD 60m as I plan to add an antenna for that band and try it,
BUT even though the microwave bands were not checked in the
preferences/station tab they remain in the QSO entry window dropdown.

I wrote a new INI file, saved changes and the 33cm and higher bands are
still in the QSO menu for band even unchecked in preferences.

I also restarted the program to see if it had to reinitialize, still does
not help.

Similar results for the mode selections ....

????

Bob         W5XC