MAYBE.....of help?

In the Preferences >Packet 2 "tab", you can (on the right side in the
middle) set the colors for DX Spots. You can assign Font and Background for
each of the designated conditions....ie....New Country, New Award Mode, New
Award Band, etc. The default has Nothing Special with Black font and No
Interest as Gray font.

Then, on the Packet 1 "tab", there is at the bottom.....Options>Spots to
Ignore. You can chose between None, Gray or Gray and Black. I have chosen
"Gray and Black" to ignore....so they don't show up in my Spot Window. You
could set (in the Packet 2 Tab) the colors to reflect whatever you don't
care about/don't want to see....with Gray or Black font. Then set the Spots
to Ignore with the color you chose....and bingo, they are ignored.

Is this what you are looking for?

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP