I renamed the rebooted the PC and now I am getting DX4WIN errors with popup
windows saying DX4Win has encountered an error: Continue/Restart/Close"

Eventually I get past the error box and it says "Port Driver for Windows/64
cannot be used" I click on OK and the error box goes away.

Then I am again getting continuous DX4WIN errors with popup windows saying
DX4Win has encountered an error: Continue/Restart/Close"

I get past that point, and I get an error "Fatal error occurred reading logfile"

I can't seem to open any log files.

I tried renaming the CONFIG file but no luck there.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG
Greensboro, NC  FM06be
wd4...@arrl.net<mailto:wd4...@arrl.net>
http://wd4elg.blogspot.com
SKCC #16439  FISTS #17972  QRP ARCI #16497