Thank you for taking time to answer my question.

I modified the .exe file replacing RS-11 with RS-44. That was unsuccessful; I think Paul has included some sort of CRC verification and therefore the file results corrupted after the patch.

I can survive with putting a note in the QSO field about the satellite , not a big deal for me.

I do not want to open a can of worms, but I love DX4WIN. It does everything I need and it does it very well; there are just few things I would like being added. I'm sure Paul has his reasons for not keeping the software updated (maybe we are too spoiled but some unnecessary updates pushed out too often in nowadays IT market) and I respect those reasons.

73 de Max, N5NHJ (I8NHJ)
one of EL2PP, 1A0KM, JT1Y, E30GA, T77V, TT8MM, T32R, K5K, XR0X, S05X, 4O3T, BS7H, K4M, PJ7E, PJ7DX, 6Y1V, C6ANA, VP5/I8NHJ, ZF2NH, KP4/N5NHJ and...