From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Scott Millick K9SM via DX4WIN
Sent: Friday, 30 June, 2023 23:43
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DXCC Challenge

wam not spam
ignore above

I am working on the DXCC Challenge and I  know F8 is the key to find a call
which I have made a contact with. As this has been some years ago and the
award was not conceived at that time when I had a big station I need the
following report information.

I want to see all stations that are not on the regular report that I have
worked for any country on the different bands and modes that I do not have
credit for. For example I want to see every other
contact(s) I have made with any of my none-credited countries Ion every band
and mode.  I have used F8 and know if u use the page up and down key does a
few but would like to have a report on the band or mode I can use. Not sure
if possible but anyone with ideas I would appreciate them.