On Mon, Jul 3, 2023 at 4:23 AM  Henrik OZ1ING wrote:

> It occurred to me that I had to manually submit an IOTA QSO (AF012) to the
> IOTA award program.
>
> By using F8 search function and just entering AF012, results come up with no
> qso match.
>
> This is incorrect, as I have QSOs if I search for the DXCC country FT/J -
> and they show as AF012.

This is just a guess....

I'm using DX4WIN version 9.09.  When I type F8 and then type AF012
into the IOTA field, it also automatically fills in the IOTA Island as
"Juan de Nova".  It's possible that when you search, your FR/J QSOs
either have nothing, or something other than "Juan de Nova" in the
IOTA Island field.

If I were you, I would use F8 search and put FR/J in the Prefix field
instead.  What is found in the IOTA and IOTA Island fields for each of
those QSOs?  I would set each QSO to the correct IOTA and Island,
saving the changes of course.

Now does searching for AF012 work?

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://ad1c.us