From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf
Of David Gould
Sent: Tuesday, 10 October, 2023 07:57
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Multiple monitors under Windows (W11)

I have a new PC configuration with 3 Monitors ( which I use for general stuff
as well Radio).  I am having particular trouble with DX4Win when the PC comes
back to life after a sleep/hibernation. I have 9 windows open and some restore
to the original position and some re-appear on a different monitor.

If I just minimise DX4Win manually, when I restore it, all the windows come
back correctly.

I have the main DX4Win (Title) window wide across one monitor and all the
subsidiary one within the width and below it.  Is there any way to "help"
DX4Win retain the window positions I select.

The three monitors are coming off a single graphics card with 2 Display Ports
and one HDMI, and I am within the total capability of the graphics card.

73,

Dave G3UEG