Hio group.
I have done this weekend the CQ WW SSB Contest, (by the way Jim, AD1C
thanks for the exchange 59 33--59 04 on 10/28/23 22:05).
The fact is that I have first used the Dxlog program, and the truth is that
I have been gratimously surprised.
I just want to add, in the Notes for This QSO: CQ World Wide 2023.
I have used other programs for competitions that matter a lot of
information that for me is not relevant.
When exporting the DXLOG I get a screen with the following data:
QSO Comment If I add here: CQ World Wide 2023, in which DX4WIN field would
you add it? Should I click on the other options? QSL Message CQ World Wide? etc
etc etc.

Thanks in advance for the help.

73 de EA8AM