From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Lauren Ware via DX4WIN
Sent: Friday, 15 December, 2023 08:35
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] New vanity call sign and log in Dx4WIN

So this morning I got an email from the FCC that my new call sign was
granted. I wondered if I should start a new log in DX4WIN or just change my
call sign in preferences and keep using the same log?
 I know I will need to apply for a new LOTW certificate once the FCC call
sign change winds its way through.

I am interested in tracking award progress with the combined activity but
not sure what steps I need to take. Thanks for any guidance on this.

Lauren W4LEW formerly WD4FMG

Sent from my iPhone