DX4Win has a handy feature that allows you to keep QSOs in your log that may
be iffy, but you can mark then=m as invalid for awards.

I did that a few weeks ago when the DXCC desk announced that the XU7GNY
operations earlier this year are not valid.

However I had already received credit for a 12 meter QSO which I need for
that band.  Now it appears that the DXCC desk is not going to revoke credits
already given, so I would like to return that QSO to valid status.

I have not found a way yet to mark QSOs valid that were marked invalid -
anyone have any hints?

I have not yet tried deleting everything and manually re-entering the data.

73, John K9EL