Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 03:09:24 -0600
From: Jerry N9AW <jerryn...@gmail.com>
To: Dick NY1E <d...@ny1e.com>
Cc: "dx4win@mailman.qth.net" <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Losing conformations

When you are doing your Import of the WSJT log to DX4WIN,  just before the
import a window pops up that says Options for duplicate QSOs.  The default
value is (or should be) Imported QSO is Ignored.

Is that the way it is set?  Because otherwise all of the WSJT QSOs are
going to replace your DX4WIN QSOs.

73
Jerry N9AW