Hox, tannekin vaikka on engelskaa.
Lokeissa esiintynyt RM:n Afrikka-palstalla.
Eli ohjelma tulee Las Palmasin kirkosta,
Kanarialta. Viela en tieda onko lahetin
maalla vai (epatodennakoista) merella.

73 JSA

All the credit and congratulations to
Sung Chul Cho of the Republic of Korea
for investigating and solving this 6715U
mystery. As I was in close e-mail contact
with Cho these days sharing some thoughts,
may I put the findings in brief for those who
might not be familiar with the "6715U unid".

-  In February 2002, David Hodgson, TN, USA,
first logged unid religious station on 6715U.
-  Soon it was found out that the language was
Korean and the programs were aired on Sundays,
Wednesdays and Fridays during UT evenings.
-  As heard only in Europe and USA suggested
the station was somewhere in Europe or Africa.
-  The broadcast schedule switched to DST in the end
of March.
-  Direction finding in Europe shows 224/044 degrees (WB).
-  David sent a recording of the program to Sung Chul Cho.
-  Cho finds out the program was related to Full Gospel
Church of Korea.
-  Cho finds out from the tape they mention "Full Gospel
Las Palmas Church"
-  Cho finds a letter from FG Las Palmas Church to Yoido
(FG Church in Korea) in Koream at the Yoido web site,
mentioning they relay the church service via SSB
for Korean fishermen.
-  An FG churchmember in Las Palmas confirms after
listening to an audiofile of 6715 that the program is
theirs (Cho).
-  And finally, I myself just got an e-mail from the church
itself (to my report and mp3 file) confirming
this all (see below).

 Well, the transmitter might be located at Las Palmas,
Canary Islands. Speculating -  the programs may be
relayed from the church via t.ex. VHF radio to a fishing
vessel and re-transmitted from there. Ahh, forget it.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland
-------