...mielenkiintoinen linkki tännekin jakoon.

73 de JTK

From: skywave...@yahoogroups.co.uk [mailto:skywave...@yahoogroups.co.uk] On
Behalf Of Chris Trask
Sent: 24. tammikuuta 2013 15:12
To: skywave...@yahoogroups.co.uk; skywave...@yahoogroups.co.uk;
vhfs...@yahoogroups.com; m...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SkywavesDX] Solar Eruptions

Three years ago I spent about four months with a spreadsheet, using a formula
devised by a NASA contractor that showed how the magnetic fields of the planets
affect the solar flux and sunspot cycles. I elaborated on what he had published
and came up with a chart that reasonably reconstructed the measured sunspot
activity back to the 17th century, and which showed that this cycle and the
next three are going to be very low:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/Solar%20Activity%201600-2100.pdf

Unlike other predictions from NASA, ARRL, and others, I have not modified this
prediction since I completed the spreadsheet some three years ago. I do update
the chart by adding measured monthly average sun spots counts as they become
available at the beginning of each month from the Royal Observatory of Belgium
(http://sidc.oma.be/)

Chris Trask
N7ZWY / WDX3HLB
Senior Member IEEE
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~christrask/
__._,_.___
Reply to
sender<mailto:christr...@earthlink.net?subject=Re%3A%20%5BSkywavesDX%5D%20Solar%20Eruptions>
group<mailto:skywave...@yahoogroups.co.uk?subject=Re%3A%20%5BSkywavesDX%5D%20Solar%20Eruptions>
 | Start a new
topic<http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/SkywavesDX/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZXRvNWdkBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA1BGdycElkAzI5MTkyNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNTkwMzMxMDI->
Messages in this
topic<http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/SkywavesDX/message/24177;_ylc=X3oDMTM3YnY5bXB2BF9TAzk3NDkwNTA1BGdycElkAzI5MTkyNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMyNDE4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNTkwMzMxMDIEdHBjSWQDMjQxNzc->
 (5)
Recent Activity:
·         New
Photos<http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/SkywavesDX/spnew;_ylc=X3oDMTJnbTRmN2xjBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA1BGdycElkAzI5MTkyNTU0BGdycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2cGhvdARzdGltZQMxMzU5MDMzMTAy>