Dear listeners,
You are invited to my birthday shortwave broadcast! On 13 February 2017 at 9
UTC, 10 CET it will be on air for three (3) hours.

There are records (no shellac) from different decades played. To support the
microphones, a record "DJ" (mobil disco) is invited, which
should make its first shortwave experiences. We apologize for any
inconvenience. We want to try to speak international.

The broadcast is entered under "Irgendwas mit Medien (something with media)in
the schedule, and is broadcast via the shortwave transmitter Radio Channel 292,
6070 KHz - 49 meter band.

http://www.channel292.de/schedule-for-bookings

On Thursday 16 February 2017 is a repeat from 12 UTC, 13 CET.
For listeners without radio at the time, the Web Software Defined Radio is
recommended in Twente Nederland.

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=6070am

Kind regards

Radio Ohne Namen (Radio without name)