Hello friends,

The first Shortwave Radiogram has been uploaded to WRMI. Instead of the wav
file that I sent to the VOA North Carolina transmitter site, the file for WRMI
is mp3, 128kbps. This should be more than adequate for good decoding, but if
you experience problems that might be related to the audio format, please let
me know.
Another challenge with the first Shortwave Radiogram is sending this email to
the approximately one thousand listeners on the VOA Radiogram email list. The
VOA Outlook-based email system had a limit of 400 emails, so I sent them in
groups of 400, 400, remainder. The radiogram@verizon.netis actually
administered by AOL Mail, so we will learn how many recipients they tolerate.
If this email comes to you from an address other than radiog...@verizon.net,
please continue to
use radiog...@verizon.net for emails to Shortwave Radiogram.
To keep things simple, the first VOA Radiogram will all be in MFSK32. It will
include six images.
Here is the lineup for Shortwave Radiogram program 1, 25 June 2017, all in
MFSK32 centered on 1500 Hz:

1:20 Program preview
2:34 About Shortwave Radiogram*
7:10 Soviet-US "hotline" created in 1963*
13:45 More Earth-sizedplanets found*
19:12 Shortwave listening guide* and amateur radio Field Day*
24:54 Closing announcements
* With image
Please sendreception reports toradiog...@verizon.net
And visitswradiogram.net
Twitter:@SWRadiogram (especially active just before, during, and after
broadcasts)

Shortwave Radiogram Transmission Schedule All via WRMI Florida
Sunday
0600-0630 UTC 7730 kHz
Sunday
2030-2100 UTC 11580 kHz
Sunday
2330-2400 UTC 11580 kHz

The Mighty KBCtransmitsto Europe Saturdays at 1500-1530 UTC on 9400 kHz (via
Bulgaria), with the minute of MFSK at about 1530 UTC (if you are outside of
Europe, listen via websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ ). And to North America Sundays
at 0000-0200 UTC (Saturday 8-10 pm EDT) on 9925 kHz, via Germany. The minute of
MFSK is at about 0130 UTC. Reportsto Eric: themighty...@gmail.com. See also
http://www.kbcradio.eu/and https://www.facebook.com/TheMightyKbc/.

Italian Broadcasting Corporation (IBC) For the completeIBC transmission
schedule visit http://ibcradio.webs.com/ Five minutes of MFSK32 isat the end of
the 30-minute English-language “Shortwave Panorama,” per theschedule below:
WEDNESDAY 18.55 UTC 6070 KHZ TO EUROPE
19.55 UTC 1584 KHZ TO EUROPE
THURSDAY 02.55 UTC 1584 KHZ TO EUROPE
FRIDAY 01.25 UTC 9955 KHZ TO CENTRAL/SOUTHAMERICA
SATURDAY 01.55 UTC 11580 KHZ TO NORTH AMERICA
20.25 UTC 1584 KHZ TO SOUTH EUROPE
SUNDAY 00.55 UTC 7730 KHZ TO NORTH AMERICA
10.55 UTC 6070 KHZ TO EUROPE

Thank you for your reports to the final VOA Radiogram. I hope to start
answering those today.
I hope you can tune this weekend for the first Shortwave Radiogram.

Kim via KKX
Kim Andrew Elliott, KD9XB
Producer andPresenter
Shortwave Radiogram