Thanks for the reminder, Walt.

John was an amazing spark plug of ideas about better ways of doing things, as well as a good friend.

If you go to the IRCA Reprints index ( http://dxer.ca/images/stories/2019/irca-reprint-index.pdf ), and look for Reprint G-080, you will find the many tributes made at the time by people from all over the world.

best wishes,

Nick