Sir,

I have no idea what you are referring to.

I have received no order from you and no funds from you for depositing into
any account.

My accounts are open for inspection by the Federal police with whom I am
well aquainted in Melbourne.

You may access the forum by joining yahoo.com  which you now have to do as
they have now taken over egroups.

If you have sent any funds  please state

The order Number?
Time and date funds were send?
Method of delivery.  What account were they deposited into?

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday