> Quote:
> e-gold. They froze our account without court order, kept it frozen for
> almost two months, and then unfroze it. We didn't receive any
> clarification from them while the account was frozen. When they unfroze
> it, they claimed that one of our clients had paid us with e-gold which he
> had obtained fraudulently.

They will freeze an account if they suspect it was involved in a security
breech. E-Gold is not a perfect system. Be aware.

> Now, it is MY contention that there are a LOT of LEGAL ( in YOUR sense of
> the word ) companies out there that HAVE had bad dealings with
> e-god/OmniPay and DON'T mention their cases because they FEAR futher
> action from the e-gods ....

I disagree here. They have too much respect for the rights of others,
despite what you might think, to harrass customers  who cause problems for
them. Of course, that's just an opinion.

> If this service wants to EVER get off the ground, permanently, it needs to
> make some CHANGES ... we (some) the "users" are all NOT happy ...

But do you really believe that one of those changes is to allow someone,
with access to an account, to OutExchange 1 million dollars without
presenting identification???

> and now you, and others, want to start dictating WHICH companies CAN use
> e-gold ...

Did you know that last February, E-Gold did not allow ANY companies to
operate in the E-Gold system if they appeared to be gaming establishments,
without: 1) disclosing publicly their e-gold accounts; 2) disclosing
publicly their entire liability list, (updated regularly); 3) maintaining a
gaming license ON their website; as well as complete identification?

These rules were changed with the new User Agreement to only require
identification! And still no one reads the User Agreement that THEY MUST
CHECK OFF before they can open an account. Go figure...

Craig