I have been personally selling to GM for a number of months. Something like
this does not happen overnight. We have yet several developments to make
this attractive. They include the release of the Debit Card which started
this week.

Selling cycle to these giants is about 9 to 12 months and then we have to be
written into their mode of operation. They also want to see that we are not
a temporary dotcom and so have held off for awhile.

We have amongst the large companies, five who have accounts today in
Standard Reserve. They are leading the charge to encouraging us to rename
ourselves "Standard Transactions" and to become an offshore company
providing services to the world.

So far, the Standard Reserve project has taken 12 months to get going. This
has been because we have laid foundations for dealing with very large
corporate clients. In essence, however, before we can actually provide
services for them we need a source of more than USD5m as a trading balance
to cope with their volume of transactions.

It will come. Not this month. Not next month. But between here and 18
months. What we need are people who will move their entire balances to
Standard Reserve who will use it as their USD current account, use the Debit
Card as their method of payment in supermarkets, and withdraw cash from the
ATM as needed. Get your employer to pay your total income into your SR
account. Connect your employer with a professional market maker such as
Eric. Get your employer to give you a benefit -- ask for your salary in gold
and have him/her bear the in-exchange fee.In turn this will encourage the
likes of GM to connect with and become a major user of the system.

The believers must demonstrate their belief in use of this, and not just toy
with it as a game. Before we get the GMs we need 200,000 believers who will
use Standard Transactions and E-Gold as their financial center.

This all starts with us.
Dr Elwyn Jenkins
Standard Transactions
Standard Reserve