>What really surprises me is that you think the GoldMoney site is good
>though, considering you are a developer yourself! The GoldMoney site
>is crap. It doesn't work with either Netscape or webtv... as far as I
>am concerned, that is ridiculous. What about the other browsers, do
>they work?

I've interacted with the GoldMoney site using IE, Netscape, and Opera with no problems
whatsoever.

As far as Web TV goes, it's crap and unless the implementation changes will remain
insignificant. Also,  from what I understand (based on some of my own development
experience) is not compatable with certain types of basic security features a
developer may choose to implement in a CGI script.

PECB