> It is an interesting response but, are you sure it is a
> response to a posting on this list?  Also, what is your
> reason for saying that Xodds is a "questionable" entity?

I agree: Xodds is a fun game! Hardly a questionable entity.

Regarding patents:

1) E-gold has been in operations since July, 1996, before any patents were
granted.

2) The Idea behind storing bullion in a bullion bank and exchanging it
on-line, in real-time, is an idea and will probably not be protected by
patent law in court.

3) James Turk is not going to sue G&SR. He's probably a fan of e-gold. Isn't
he on this list?

Craig