Today we have seen some interesting statements, back and forth, between
these two fine folks ... It has pretty much died down now, and HAS gone
far enough.

I would like to COPY here, for everyones enjoyment, a CURRENT report on
how some folks lives are here in the "good 'ol U.S. of A.".  This report
is NOT about me, nor does it INVOLVE me .. but it does reflect, quite
clearly, that EVERYone in this country does NOT have the benefits of "the
land of the free" ... it COULD happen to any one of us.

You may get a good laugh at the end but, be forewarned, I did NOT post
this for its HUMOR ... it is to make QUITE clear that all is NOT quite
right ... and it is NOT the PROTESTORS that are causing the trouble.

read on:

from http://www.williamcooper.com/

QUOTE ..........

The Attack of the Teenage Ninja Owls
by William Cooper

Veritas News Service - Exclusive, March 14, 2001 -- Ever have an
experience that defies description? A happening that is a story you know
will be with you for the rest of your life? Something that is beyond
funny, that is absolutely histerically hilarious. I'm talking way down
deep so gut funny that it really hurts bad, but you just can't stop
laughing? I had one of those... last night.

Before I can tell you what happened you need a little background. It all
started in 1988 when I discovered that there is no law passed by Congress
requiring me to file or pay the income tax. I couldn't believe it. I
called the IRS and asked them to quote me the law passed by Congress that
required me to file and pay the income tax. Imagine my surprise when the
IRS couldn't do it.

I did a lot of research in law libraries in southern California but could
not find any law requiring me to file or pay income tax. I asked a couple
of CPA's who specialized in income tax for their clients but they couldn't
tell me either. I called my Senator's and Representative's offices but
they couldn't tell me. I talked to lawyers, judges, and even made a few
more calls to the IRS... no one knew the answer, or at least if they did
they sure were not going to tell me.

I made up my mind that unless the government could show me a law that
required me to file and pay the income tax I wasn't going to do it. My
stand was, and still is, solidly upon the law. If there is a law that
requires me to do it why can't anyone produce it? Over the years I have
found that the answer is very simple... there is no such law.

I am not a tax protestor, and I have never made any attempt to cheat on
any tax that I am Constitutionally and lawfully required to pay. I have
never run, never hid, never ever made any secret about what I am doing. I
have challenged the IRS in letters, on the phone, and over the airwaves to
simply produce the proof that I am required to file and pay the income
tax. I have submitted reams of FOIA requests in an attempt to force them
to produce any documentation that would, or could, legitimize their
position.

I began broadcasting the results of the FOIA's on my international radio
broadcast, The Hour Of The Time, in conjunction with other research that
proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that the federal government has gone
way beyond its limitations and, indeed, has become despotic. Ruby Ridge,
Waco, and the Oklahoma City bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal
Building added a lot of fuel to this fire.

Our investigation into the OKC bombing which resulted in Michele Marie
Moore's encyclopedic work, entitled Oklahoma City: Day One, proved that
the government not only knew in advance the bombing was going to take
place, but at least two agencies were implicated as accomplices. It became
clear that Timothy McVeigh was a patsy just like Lee Harvey Oswald, and I
told the world.

It wasn't long before the Hour Of The Time became the most listened-to
international shortwave broadcast on earth, maybe even in history. When I
began to unravel the cover-up surrounding the OKC bombing a lot of people
in Washington DC got really scared. I identified the man the FBI claimed
did not exist as Michael Brescia, a government informant known to you as
John Doe #2 who is currently serving a prison term for bank robbery.

The White House leaked a memo to Rush Limbaugh who read it on the air
during his radio show. In the memo President Clinton named me, William
Cooper, as the, "...most dangerous radio host in America." After that
Radio Shack couldn't keep a shortwave radio on the shelf for 5 minutes. My
phone didn't stop ringing for months.

I discovered that my FBI file was included in those in possession of the
White House comprising the scandal known as "filegate". I also discovered
that I had been targeted. President Clinton had directed every agency of
government to investigate me with the intent to shut me up. People began
to call and ask me why the FBI, Secret Service, BATF, and IRS had been to
their homes asking questions about me. Long time friends disassociated
themselves proving that most Americans are miserable cowards. But I never
wavered in my resolve, not once.

Since the IRS would not, or could not, produce any documents proving that
it is an agency of the Department of the Treasury, or of the US
government, or produce any delegation of authority or jurisdiction
allowing them to perform the things they do all the time, or any law
passed by the Congress requiring me to file and pay the income tax, I sued
them in United States District Court in Phoenix, Arizona. They perjured
themselves twice, and I was clearly winning the battle... that's when
tyranny reared its ugly head.

The US Attorney for Arizona convened a Grand Jury to which he and several
federal agents lied, repeatedly lied, and would not allow me to testify.
The Grand Jury was not ever told that I would be very happy to file and
pay the income tax if the IRS, or anyone, would produce a law that
required me to do so, or that I had sued the IRS and was winning my case
which put the IRS in a very bad position.

The Grand Jury brought indictments against me and my wife, or so I read in
the newspaper. It wasn't long before I learned that warrants had been
issued against subpoenas that had never been served. This is a terrible
criminal act that the government has committed against us. It is a denial
of Due Process and a despotic perversion of our legal system. No Grand
Jury would have brought indictments if it would have known the truth.

Because of the warrants I could no longer prosecute my legal action
against the IRS due to the threat of arrest. That was the whole purpose of
their Grand Jury indictments. I sent a notice to the Judge withdrawing my
suit against the IRS since I could no longer make an appearance in court.
At the same time I noticed the court in the filing of our change of
address.

I do not know what happened because I never received any other
communication from the court. It is clear that they ignored the address
change which is on record in the filing. I can guess, from my research
into what federal Judges have done in the past when the government is
losing a case, that the Judge probably ignored my withdrawal and made a
default ruling in favor of the IRS because I did not show up in court. If
that is indeed what the Judge did it represents another incredible
injustice.

In 1998 FBI Special Agent Steve Fillerup came to see me, or at least he
tried. He stood on the road below the house and shouted up that he had a
letter for me. I refused to accept it. I told him that the legal system is
corrupt and that we will not trust our lives to it. I informed him that we
will not bow to tyranny and will defend ourselves with the force of arms
if any government agent attempts to harm us. I told him to tell his bosses
in Washington that they made a big mistake. To my surprise he agreed.

In 1999 I sent my wife and children out of the country for their safety. I
remained to make several points... that I have broken no law, that I am
not a fugitive, that I will not run, that my stance is completely upon the
law, and that I am perfectly willing to die for this country and for what
I believe if that is the only way to break Washington's tyranny.

A few months ago I got the word that FBI Special Agent Fillerup had been
transferred from Pinetop, and that he had been replaced by Special Agent
Jay Rominger, and Special Agent Doug Hansen. Replacing one FBI agent with
two in a rural area like this is significant. I have also been informed
that a lot of pressure has been put on these two new guys to bring me in.
No surprise... been expecting it, but the only way they will ever get me
is dead.

Then a couple of weeks ago a US Marshall began harassing my daughter and
her mom again, in an effort to get Jessica to cooperate with the
government. He told her that the IRS had asked the US Marshall service to
bring me in before April 15th. The Marshall wanted information. In
particular he wanted to know my movements, times that I come and go, and
the places that I frequent. He also wanted her to draw the inside layout
of my home indicating where I sleep, etc. I can't print what she told him.
But suffice it to say that he was very disappointed.

So I have been expecting midnight visitors for some time. And finally,
with that background, I can tell you what happened last night.

It began around 2 AM when several of the alarms went off. At the same time
my neighbor's geese began making a terrible racket, and dogs began barking
in the yards below the hill. I heard Crusher, my fearless buddy, charge
out of his dog house and stand silent in the dark exactly as he has been
trained.

I scanned the hill with the night scope. The first thing I saw was a
signal from the northern sentry indicating intruders on the hill. Pretty
soon I counted six black clad armed men in a semi-circle on the north side
of the house moving very slowly toward me. They didn't see the sentries
that were behind them and on their east flank. I slung the scope, picked
up my rifle, grabbed three 30 round clips, and very quietly exited to the
south.

I moved silently around the hill just below the crestline to the east side
facing the front door at about a distance of 60 yards. That's when I heard
the hooters... huh?

The intruders, never found out who they were, were making sounds like owls
to mark their progress so that they could tell where each of their team
was and about how fast he was moving... at least that is what it seemed to
me. But it was ludicrous. It sounded like we were being attacked by a herd
of owls.

The one farthest west would hoot, "hoo hoot... hoooo," followed by the
next man to the east, and then the next, until all six had indicated their
position, then a pause, and then it would start all over again. I couldn't
believe what I was observing; it was just so stupid that anyone actually
thought they could get away with it. It occurred to me that they must have
been city boys to even imagine such a thing.

I could see the Militia behind them in the scope as they moved toward the
house, weapons at the ready. This was too good to be true. We could have
massacred them but none of us wanted to ever have to hurt anyone if we
didn't really have to do it... and that is when I had a brain-burner. I
began to hoot too. And back came the hoots of the intruders, "hoo hoot...
hoooo."

A few minutes later the sentries caught on, and they began to hoot. I
could barely contain myself it was so incredibly funny. They hooted, we
hooted, they moved on toward the house, we closed in upon them, everybody
hooting right along. I was tempted to call for reinforcements but didn't.

At about that time everybody stopped dead in their tracks. It was so quiet
I could hear my own heartbeat. Our visitors began looking around in full
blown panic. They had finally counted the hoots, and there were 4 more
than there should have been, coming from places where no one was supposed
to be. I could imagine their shock.

The man nearest the drive dove to the ground and found himself face to
face with all 110 pounds of the most fearsome dog in Arizona. Crusher, my
faithful Crusher, who had been silently watching and waiting erupted into
a mouthful of snarling teeth just inches from the guys nose. Michael
Jackson's Moonwalk is nothing compared to what that man did on his belly
to get away from that dog. That's when they all began to run in opposite
directions back down the hill.

Geese honked, dogs howled, and pandemonium reigned for at least 20 minutes
while they made their escape. The noise probably woke everyone within a
quarter mile at the bottom of the hill. The sentries and I sank to our
knees in violent fits of laughter. And I have been laughing ever since.

Now you know what all the noise was all about last night, if you live in
Eagar, Arizona. I hope you didn't lose too much sleep.

I don't think any of us who were up on this hill will ever forget last
night. And I don't think anyone will ever be able to convince any of those
guys, whoever they were, to come back up here ever again. What a hoot!

did you laugh ? or are you crying ..

LaMarr M. Dell Sr.

btw, there are several countries that have been managing for quite some
time without an "income tax" .. or take VERY little, if they DO take one.