> According to their website nothing ever took place, so
> what are you talking about?
>
> Dagny

What are you talking about? Of course IRS III (Indian River Summit III or
e-gold 2001 conference wherever it will be) hasn't happened yet, the last
conference was in mid October 2000. As for IRS II, I didn't take a week
long trip to Florida just for the beach. There were many good speakers &
presentations, and I got to personally know many of the faceless names on
this list.

I highly encourage everybody interested in e-gold to find some way of
making it out to the next conference. There was a wonderful mix of
techies, idealists, and corporates (i.e. businessmen) at IRS II.

Viking Coder