Hi David,

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>(The legal requirements are on the site at
http://www.osgold.com/services/terms.html)

Yes, these tell me how *I* must behave, but I already trust myself! It
gives me absolutely no idea how *you* will care for *my* money.

A direct question: you say you have 2500 users already, where are the
gold reserves that back their deposits? Can you give us evidence?

>(You write this as if it is included in the site description, but it
is actually in the coming soon category where we discuss the future
services which will be available. The gold you put into the OSGold
site will remain as gold, and the goldbank is another site
alltogether.)

Ok, so presumably the existing site is the one where users store gold.
Again, where is the gold and in what form is the gold?

 >security is done by HEN Inc.???

>(Just wondering, what is interesting about this?)

Who the hell is HEN Inc? What is the point in mentioning it on the
site without showing any credentials? My security is done by John who
lives down the street from me... now would you send me your money
please?

>You are basing  a lot of trust issues on the fact that there is no
contact information. With e-gold, the information is provided.  Yet
you may still wait a week or two to receive a reply from them.
Actually, you may never receive a reply from them when asking
questions about your account.  In a little over 24
hours, our support team has answered/resolved over 500 inquiries and
questions.  We actually GUARANTEE a
24 hour turn around time for response to questions.

Good for you. The problem is, trust and confidence are not mutually
synonymous with customer service. You smile and answer all my
questions while you misappropriate(?) my money... e-gold don't answer
my e-mails... but I know where to send the police if they steal my
money.

>You mentioned in an earlier post that the site is unprofessional.
When, in truth, the site was not designed for the technical mind. The
site was designed for users who are fed up with "technically sound"
sites and unnecessary clutter.  What you call unprofessional, our
users are calling a breath of fresh air.

I am not talking about "technically" professional. I am talking about
the presentation. It is ridiculous to suggest that a professionally
designed site has "unnecessary clutter". Your site looks shoddy IMO,
but as you say, maybe I am just fussy. I like *nice* things ;-)

Sidd.