Ah, well.  In that case...  Thanks JIm.

Deen Foxx (CTO)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sidd
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 1:28 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] RE: e-gold flaws Previously: PECUNIX INCORPORATED Share Offer

Deen wrote:

 For those that are trying to go look at the negative balance--it seems to have been eradicated by the Ninth Amendment Foundation.  I'm not sure of the Ninth Amendment Foundations's relation to e-gold, but for some reason it was important to them that the negative balance not remain on display

If I’m not mistaken, the ninth amendment foundation is Jim Ray...

Sidd.