At 05:00 PM 3/27/2001 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>On 26 Mar 2001, at 21:46, George Matyjewicz wrote:
>>
>>>And having EJ back full time in SR really paid off, as today he
>>>brought in a deal that starts with 10,000 employees being paid
>>>through Instant Anywhere, with the total number of employees to be
>>>300,000.
>
>Magnificent!  That's 10,000 x average $40,000 per annum = 400
>million per annum, or, hell, call it a half billion.
>
>Rising to 12 billion at 300,000 employees.  General Electric has
>about 300,000 employees so maybe it's GE.

While this is not GE, we are in discussion with one of the
Fortune 10 right now which we can't discuss yet.

Surprisingly enough there are a lot of companies with large
numbers of employees who are not reported, i.e., like
GE.  Strange as it may seem, there is a world outside the US
;-).  And many of them are conglomerates.  For example, I am
working on another one right now that should close in
early  April  which has 160,000 people paid, for an annual
payroll of $2.5 billion.   We met last night, ironed out the
details, and now I have to put together a detailed plan
for  final presentation at HQ.  They have been looking at this
type of process for over a year, and couldn't find it.

>>This is great news George. Are they adopting SR-Gold or SR-
>>Dollars ? In other words, are we gonna see a huge jump in e-gold
>>reserves in circulation ?

Employees  (from both) will have a choice of  SR USD or SR AUG,
so there may be an increase in gold in circulation.

This is another product we will be officially introducing soon -
Corporate Payment Process.  Without advertising, we have folks
coming out of the woodwork with large numbers of employees who
want to pay them via this product.  We are working on some big
ones now (minimum 20,000 employees), and, when we settle down we
will officially introduce this product.  And that is just one of many.

Add that to our customer  acquisition efforts with Steve Renner
and Cash Cards International, and we will have one very large
user base this year.  Now, we have merchants interested and we
are beefing up our sales team to bring on the 700 merchants who
have inquired about SR in the past 45 days.

Our move to BVI, while it is slowing us down slightly, will be
beneficial in the long run.  EJ will be there next week
overseeing the office setup and doing the preliminary
interviewing of potential staff.  I will be there the following
week hiring staff (minimum four) and helping to finalize the
physical location.

And as EJ said, we will be expanding our infrastructure agents
throughout the world.  We are in  discussions or contract
negotiations with six right now as we speak.  Per our board of
directors,  my charge this year is to traverse the globe bringing
on infrastructure agents.  Now, before y'all jump on the
telephones calling me, it will require an investment on your part
of $50,000 to $500,000, depending on your location and capabilities.

Exciting times.  And as I keep telling folks, I am grabbing on to
the head of this venture and just hanging on tight.

Of course, it would help if we could extend the day to 40 hours ;-).

George

George Matyjewicz,  President
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]