Now THAT would be cool.

Patrick, the closest thing is http://exbet.com (aka http://xodds.com )

Rock on!

>Does anyone know any stock broker websites, like e-trade, where they
>accept e-gold as a payment so that someone can buy stock market shares
>with e-gold?
>
>Thanks in advance
>Patrick Caron
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Intel is a photo printing company. Microsoft makes a text
editor. Amazon or eBay can be programmed in a day with Perl
or Basic and run on a $500 machine. The whole of 'IT'
(banking, finance, markets, etc.) is no more complicated
than a $10 Casio name and address organizer. We are in the
low-tech age."