EuroGoldLine works exclusively with bank to bank
transfers.  We have received bank transfers from 15
diferrent countries, none have taken more than 2
working days, and most are overnight.  Bank transfers
are secure, fast and cost effective.  Further, you
avoid the currency conversion, that you might
otherwise incur.

We also use that same method on redemptions.  Cashing
a foreign check (ie US in any other country), you will
have to pay the costs (in some cases more expensive),
but more important, you might have to wait for up to
three WEEKS for that check to clear and be applied to
your account.  WE pay 100% on redemptions and if your
redemption is $500 or more we will pay for the bank
transfer to your account.

Please visit our site at:

http://www.eurogoldline.nl

We strive to earn your TRUST!  Compare our fees and
decide for yourself.

EuroGoldLine Admin

=====
What, you don't have an e-gold account? Get it here, FREE
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=139538

Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, but available WORLDWIDE!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Check out our other site http://www.AAAloha.com