Another Rectus Orifice to add to the collection.  Thanks Mike.  never give up do they.

MM
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 12:10 PM
Subject: [e-gold-list] SCAM---Fw: Attention:President/Managing Director;Business Proposal.

A new scam. Beware if you receive this.

MIKE
----- Original Message -----
From: Orie
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 4:29 AM

Dear sir, I  am Dr Michael Brown a former Geologist with the Sierra Leone Diamond Mining Company(SLDMC) you were recomended to me and my colleagues from a business directory by a colleague of ours as a person and company that is reliable and trusthworthy which we can confidentially do a business like this with .You see during the last civil war in Sierra Leone me and my colleagues was able to secure raw diamond worth 50 million US dollars which was able to be sold and now we are looking for a business partner with banking cordinates capable of accomodating such huge ammount of money or is able to manage or norminate trustees to take care of this business or a reliable bank account where this funds can be transferred to.We would be willing to offer you upon negotiation an agreeable percentage of the total  worth and profit accuring from the net investment after the expenses incured are subracted i am absolutely positive that this arrangement will be of mutual benefit.It might interest you to know that most of the people involved in this business have political problem in Sierra Leone that utmost secrecy of this information is needed.This transaction is 100% risk free and can be concluded in 5 working days.Sir if this proposal satisfies you then contact me on this phone number 0049-173-4709334 indicating your interest for more details as regards to the "modus operandis" (the mode of operation)and for more details as regards this transaction you know in business of this nature time is of essence.I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr Michael Brown
Tel+49-173-4709334.