Hello,

This is Norman Disbrow.

I have been ripped off by Business Express recently.
I sent them $230.48 (wire transfer) on 05/02/2001 (a week ago) and my
e-gold account is still out of the funds they have to send me.

They wrote me that they received my wire transfer and that I must fax them
my photo ID. I refused that because of privacy reasons and asked them to
return me my money instead of funding my e-gold account.

Since that, they didn't reply me. So they are probably thieves. They stole
my money!

Don't use Business Express.

Best regards,
Norman