Garry Stroud  gets raving reveiws. NOT!

E-gold is mentioned and the S.E.C.'s estimate of how much EE-biz took.

According to a recently filed S.E.C. suit, Mr. Stroud has a history of
defrauding investors. Already, he has informed EE-Biz investors that he
deposited money they lost in accounts at Euro Credit. And while the
investors can see the money in their name at the Euro Credit Web site, they
cannot take any out. To do that, they have to send more money to Mr. Stroud,
who says he will then provide a bank card that will allow withdrawals from
any A.T.M. On top of that, he is offering the investors an opportunity to
participate in another program to double their money.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/03/business/03PONZ.html?ex=995160660&ei=1&en=
f6d49c8e0facd9b7

Garry Stroud,

I would like you to cancel "my" EuroCredit "bank" account, as I never
applied for it in the first place. The EuroCredit account number is 103346,
and at last attempt, was unaccessible as Chance revoked the password.

Also, numbers of people have "spent" EuroCredit credits into this account.
As I don't have access to this account, could you please return these
"funds" to the senders?

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Fax +1(312)777-4270 or +1(509)278-2268
UK Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612
USA Phone +1(817)238-9955 or cellphone +1(817)266-1678

If you would like a free e-gold, Standard Reserve, or OSGOLD account,
please apply at my site!