I am instituting a major facelift for the gold-today site.

It will be easier to use and smoother.

Generally it is fairly quick to load up but I feel it can be even faster and
smoother.

Also there will be a lot more facilities on the site including a brief
description of most of the gold currency suppliers as well as a very large
list of Merchants, a links to 15,000 plus gold sites and many other useful
additions.

So if you have not done so already book mark the site and use the feed back
to let me know what you think.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
Sign up with osgold and get an osgold account today
http://www.osgold.com/index.php?id=10000008
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday