On 1 Oct 2001, at 21:47, SnowDog wrote:

> if someone smashes an airplane into E-Gold's
> Servers, you don't get to keep your gold.

Craig,

Of course that is not true as the gold is in vaults around the world
and e-gold has back-ups!

It seams to me that e-gold was never sold as a gold investment,
but as a payment system, which it is certainly. So people are
buying e-gold to do e-commerce, period. e-gold should reverse
course and start marketing e-gold also as a store of value that
people can save, like gold coins.

Claude

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.ormetal.com