Haha. I was just reading some of the posts at freedomhound.com. This
one takes the cake. Is this MLM idiot actually scamming people, or is
he so stupid that he fell victim to one of the 'your e-gold account
has been frozen please give us your password' spam scams? Or maybe
both...

http://www.freedomhound.com/servlet/echannel?
Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1967

Check my webpage daily

http://leviathan.weblogs.com

The_Wizard Tuesday, Nov 13 Edit Topic

Dear Friends, fellow entrepeneurs, and net-goers.

I am greatly saddened by the fact that I led so many of you into the
$20 Miracle Scam, I haven't been paid by them for almost a month,
lost a great deal of money, and I relied on that money to help others
into the program. I know some of you lost a great deal of money as
well, but at least you got to keep your e-gold accounts.

I sent them an e-mail and asked what was going on and I was told I
had a big payment coming, it never came, then I was told I was
manipulating the system and I was a sheister and crook, so they
complained to e-gold and froze my account (although e-gold denies any
such undoing, who else would say "you have been frozen out of your
account please contact us", I did and they wouldn't even give me my
passwords back. So now, I'm trying to redeem myself along with the
one they call "GoldMaster" I've talked with him a few times in a
voice conference, he and I have the same vision, so hopefully he can
help us all out, along with my support (I plan on redeeming myself).
I'm sorry for all the false hopes I implanted into your minds, I'm
sorry for dragging you all under (mainly the ones that paid
themselves in and helped others under my influence.)

I hope this situation, doesn't reflect too badly upon the e-gold
world, there are some that have proven to be true..

I also hope that you don't take this out on the GoldMaster, I don't
know why, but some of you have, if anyone is to blame it is me, you
can vent at me all you want, cry over spilled milk, But I think the
majority of us have learned a valuable lesson from this... DUE
DILIGENCE.

The program we will be entering with GoldMaster is 4 years old, so
hopefully it isn't going anywhere...

Again, I apologize and leave the fate of my reputation in your hands.

Sincerely,
The Wiz

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at
       http://www.today.com.au

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!