From: "RJ LeVeque" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: [e-gold-list] RE: Easter Egg ..........

I FOUND IT!

SAYS - "The first person to find this text and let me know will win 1 gram
of gold."

FOUND AT:

http://144.132.16.252/ecta/ecta.cgi?page=news

KEWL

> There is an easter egg on the eCTA Web site.
>
> The first person to tell me where it is and what it says gets a gram of
> gold.

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this
year!

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!