At 12:18 PM -0400 10/05/2001, GoldMoney Support wrote:
>Hello,
>
>It has come to our attention that the e-gold discussion list is being
>filtered.  This has created a need for accurate and timely info, and it
>seems that a new and unfiltered list would be useful.  We have set up a new
>list, the DGC discussion list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  We hope this
>new list will help enable the free flow of information.

This isn't accurate. The first three messages of all users are moderated,
mostly by (imperfect) me who is on vacation at Knob Creek, KY at the
moment, but after three messages there is no filtration, and users are
only moderated after that if they abuse the list with MLMjunk, etc.

Of course, I'm always in favor of more lists, so please go on with it, but
the system here can't be described as filtered any more than the list
can be described as "dead." it's easy to assert stuff, though...
Thanks.
JMR

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!