Guys,

The govmint is not your enemy... Walt Kelly said it best! "I have met
the enemy... and he is me!"

You certainly need to be aware of local govmint policies... and if they
go agin you, your family, personal & family security, race, and yes,
even your particular religion or belief, then you very quietly make a
way of escape. You could use a World Service Authority passport.

http://www.worldservice.org/docpass.html

Exit, stage left!! Taking your money out (use a DGC or DC) is generally
not a major problem in most cases. Even if it is... you start again,
in a safer place.

Thousands of ex patriot Iranian folks are in France at present, trying
to "break" their way into England! Why? The tax rate in the UK is even
higher than Australia! Who needs that? Perhaps Iranians have a yearning
to pay for the crazy UK medical system?

Wouldn't it be a better plan to go somewhere else warmer, and cheaper?
(personally, I love the UK... but it's not my preferred place of residence.
Because I couldn't fly my gyro here!)

Just my 2 cents worth...

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
US Fax +1(509)278-2268
US Phone +1(817)238-9955
UK Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612

Apply for your GoldNow anonymous debit card, now! This will let you transfer
your gold into cash! See my site for details.