Peter shalom,

I have surfed the EnergyFlow.com site.
They accept Credit Card payments and exchange those payments into a "money
order". As we all know, using credit cards is not secure and thus their
service is open to fraudulent activities.

What I find annoying is that they libel innocent third parties. This is
un-acceptable. E-Gold did nothing wrong and is held "guilty" of fraudulent
activities - that's in-justice.

I think you can over come any barrier they put.

Send the money order to any market maker on his/her private name.
I am sure their database of rejected third parties does not cover market
makers private names.....

All the best,

Arik Schenkler - CEO
Use Internet Dollar emoney for anonymity,
finalization of deal and fee free funds movements
from peer to peer - http://InternetDollar.com

We accept E-Gold !!!