Hello!

We're in the process of revamping our secure-server
ordering software for LeadFactory.com, and I thought
that this would be a real good time to see if there's truly
some demand for our service from the e-gold community.
i.e., If we can get some e-gold based orders (or maybe
even a single large order), it will give us more incentive to
add e-gold to the list of accepted payment vehicles.

LeadFactory offers opt-in leads (name and email address)
of people who are subscribing to your specific newsletter,
ezine, or other email-based publication.  We work with a
network of sites which present a brief description of your
newsletter to their visitors, and invite them to voluntarily
subscribe, without incentives or pre-checking.  You then
"own" the subscribers, and can mail your message(s) to
them unless they choose to leave.  For more info, see:

   http://LeadFactory.com/leads/?e-gold-list

We're of course also looking to grow said network of sites;
if you have a well-trafficked website that uses CGI/Perl/PHP,
we could send you a nice monthly income:

   http://LeadFactory.com/pub/?e-gold-list

To answer an earlier off-list question, we work best with
businesses who are trying to reach a large segment of
the population.  We do real well with organizations offering
opportunities in self-improvement, health, finance, business,
Internet marketing education, and so on.  We've now sold
1.3 million of these types of subscriptions.  We currently
can't target tight "niche" markets such as e-gold users. :-)

We'll offer a 5% discount on any e-gold order over 25 grams.
You will also get a bit of color (HTML-highlighting) for FREE.
This offer expires 5pm (Eastern) April 30, 2002.

Since the order screen doesn't currently connect to
the e-gold SCI, (or FastSCI, etc.), please email me
your comments either before or after spending to
e-gold account 427324 (note.com LLC).

-- David Beroff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Founder/CEO, LeadFactory.com
P.O. Box 234, Jenkintown, PA 19046-0234 (USA)   http://LeadFactory.com
Voice: +1 (215) 576-6800   Fax: +1 (215) 576-6853   ICQ: 3652887
Toll-free: 1.800.668.3163   Home page: http://David.Beroff.com