The Currency Registry has been operational for two weeks now and
continues to provide an excellent service as evidenced by the number of
hits it is receiving. Currently there are just under 500 hits per day
being recorded (472 av per day) most on Sundays and Mondays strangely
enough.

Average data transfer per day is 3.45 Meg

There are currently 224 completed records, many in pending with a
target of a further 200 to be added this coming week.

These records include:

Exchange Providers
Merchants
HYIPs
Publishers
Personal  (Where permission given)
Others.

Remember:

It is our policy that all account owners' privacy is to be highly
respected. Therefore no information is given out about or concerning
any of our account holders except by due process of law or with the
permission so given by reason of application to be listed.
The only information obtainable from this site for 1st Class listing is
by permission from the account holder listing and for 2nd class
listings as is publicly obtainable or displayed on web sites authorized
to display such information. This means we do not give out names,
addresses, contact numbers or emails or comments about or concerning
any of our listings without their express permission in writing unless
that information is already on public display elsewhere.

This is why  the B class entries only contain the Name, the Account
numbers associated with that name and a brief discription of  the
company or business related to that account number.

A Class entries contain information as given by the Entrant and
verified by Currency Registry.

You can find all the A Class Entries by entering a full stop <.> in the
first field and selecting A class in the last field You can find all
the Merchants, or HYIPs or exchange providers by selecting
account description in the first field and entering a full stop <.>

I encourage you to use the currency registry and look up any account
you intend spending to to ensure it is the correct account.  Keep
returning as more accounts are being added daily.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.currencyregistry.com

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which
difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
- John Quincy Adams